"Great Drives" visits Groom Lake

From: Chuck Penson
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 14:21:46 -0600
Subject: "Great Drives" visits Groom Lake

I happened to be watching our local PBS channel last night (5-1) and
caught an episode of a series called "Great Drives". This great drive
was along the entire length of US Highway 93. The host, driving a Jeep
Wrangler, made a quick side trip to Area 51, stopping at the Black
Mailbox and the Inn. Brief chat with Pat and whatshisname.

--
Chuck Penson

penson@sci.mus.mn.us
612.221.4510 voice
612.224.5092 fax
http://comped.sci.mus.mn.us

After having used the Web for a couple of years now I am convinced that
lots of information isn't always better than no information at all.