Ambassador Merlin's Recorded Message

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 19:02:26 -0800
Subject: Ambassador Merlin's Recorded Message

>David Suddaby writes...
>I am searching for David Solomon, aka Ambassador Merlyn Merlin II.
>[Earthbound extraterrestrial and promotor of the "E.T. Highway"]
>I can't find a listing for him in Carson City or anywhere else in Nevada.
>Perhaps you know something?

Here is the nubmer Embassy of the Avalon Saucerians.  It gives an amusing
recorded message.

702-334-8642 (Northern Nevada)

Ambassador Merlin I of Draconis explains the coming "First
Contact" -- complete with sound effects.  Call for a good time.

The Ambassador also has this Las Vegas number, which just refers
you to the one above: 702-897-7997

Our Merlin page: www.ufomind.com/ufo/people/s/solomon/

|    GLENN CAMPBELL - Government Disinformation Agent     |
|             "Who does he really work for?"              |
| Area 51 Research Center            campbell@ufomind.com |
| Las Vegas Annex                  http://www.ufomind.com |