Popular Mechanics Article - Can Anyone Report?

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 22:51:08 -0800
Subject: Popular Mechanics Article - Can Anyone Report?

Can someone please report on the current Popular Mechanics article
we have been hearing about - proposing another "Area 51".  Is it
more hot air?

A synopsis and review would be helpful.

Supposedly an "Area 6413" is mentioned, which sounds to me like
restricted airspace, not a land area.  (Groom Lake and the Nevada
Test Site are covered by R-4808N.)

Glenn

|    GLENN CAMPBELL - Government Disinformation Agent     |
|             "Who does he really work for?"              |
| Area 51 Research Center            campbell@ufomind.com |
| Las Vegas Annex                  http://www.ufomind.com |