Area 51 Sighting Reports on Sci-Fi Bulletin Board

From: Stig_Agermose@online.pol.dk (Stig Agermose)
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 22:12:50 -0800
Subject: Area 51 Sighting Reports on Sci-Fi Bulletin Board

Found these posts in the extensive mail-section on the site of the
Sci-Fi Channel:

"http://www.scifi.com/cgi-bin/rbox/articles.pl?7&6&119".

You'll find them under post 65, "Area 51": The first one was sent
December 12, 1996, and the second March 4, 1997. I don't agree with
paulkh's conclusions about the US government's choice of place. Anyhow,
the posts are interesting.

Sightings
AREA 51
phonepkh@linkonline. net
Date: 12/12/96 From: paulkh

Hi,

4years ago my wife and I went out to Area 51,during that time we had
some strange things happen,we were on route we stop outside glendale,it
was pitch dark,all of a sudden we saw "A GIANT TRIANGLE" this craft was
unbeliveably huge!.NO sound, but 2 red flahing lights,well i wish i had
night vision glasses,i sure i could have seen more details!!.I also
found it a strange thing when i got to area 51, i climbed "mormon hill"
and read the plaque about the Mormon priest who were visited by angels
of god!well it is pretty weird seeing as this hill/shrine looks down on
the valley leading to the secret installation.and this plaque said this
happened in the 1930's.was this a ufo sighting? because just a few
miles from that site is papoose lake!but did saucers go to that area
before the 50's? hey! seems strange to me! plus there was another
sighting by my wife and i, we were asleep in the car out in the desert
near 51 about ,5.00am in the morning as we were close to awaking,
something was above our car, and when it took off it "banged" so loud
like an electric dicharge,we nearly died of heart faliure,it left,all
we saw was a red dot streking away from the car,after returning home we
recieved very strange phone calls, that we tried in vain to trace
them!paulkh.i have more,when i get time i will post them.

AREA 51
new Email address
-Can we solve this ?
Date: 3/4/97
From: paulkhHi

to all Ufo Dreamers like my self.All I personally Know about this hot
spot is that it has been a hot spots before 1940.On the many trips I
have made to that valley,on a small hilltop(hancock point)or Mormon
Hill is a small shrine built on top of the hill(ref; area 51 guide
avalible from "Area 51 Research Center in Rachel Nev.:Glen Cambell
author)On the plaque it reads that an Off shoot of the Mormons
(Aarronic Order)claim to have had an Angel of God desend down to them
on that peak,Strange that it is so very close to the Papoose lake
area,and if you should venture there you will see my meaning,MAYBE THE
GOVERMENT'S CHOICE OF SECRET BASE IS THAT UFO'S WERE ALWAYS AT THAT
AREA,SO BUILD WHERE THE ACTION IS ------AND HIDDEN!,PLUS SOUTH OF THERE
IS THE OLD TEST SITE(ATOMIC),STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK AT A SURVEY OF THE
AREA,YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND,was it the military closing down an
alien operation already in place,and setting up shop? food for
thought.paulkh