Misc: We Saw Them; Greer on Radio 5/17 [5 msgs]

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 16:28:58 -0800
Subject: Misc: We Saw Them; Greer on Radio 5/17 [5 msgs]

WE SAW THEM

From: phuko@webtv.net (MATT Z.)
Subject: We saw them...
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 16:32:18 -0400 (EDT)

hi my names matt from CT. well last feb. my dad and sister and I went
out to Las Vegas to visit our cousins and well they dont lie... one
night they were comming home from dinner as they were comming down the
street they saw a light zoom accross the sky. they thought it was a star
but later found out it was a UFO because it was hovering over there car.
My cousin pattsy wanted to stop and take a picture but my cousin bobby
flored it! well ive always had images  in my mind of sertin things and
im kinda thinkin' im an abductee but im not sure can you please send me
info on people who have been abducted and what its like!
thanks:-)

I CRAKED THERE COMPUER!

From: j..jarvis@worldnet.att.net
Subject: I Craked There Compuer
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 21:07:44 -0400 (EDT)

I Know That Area 51 Has More Than One Alien Craft And That They Have A Few
Man-Made Ones Too.  I Craked  There Computer.

WEEKLY INVASION SUGGESTION

From: vaughn l clavin <vaughn-ri@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Invade
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 00:27:13 -0400

Why dont you gather 100 people to invade area 51 with weapons
and put it on LIVE TV so that you can expose the flying saucer
on telivision!!!!!
!!!!DO IT!!!!!!!!!ITS THE ONLY WAY!
ANOTHER IDEA OF MINE:DIG A TUNNUL UNDER AREA 51 UNDER A HANGAR THAN DIG
UP AND GET A PICTURE OF THE SAUCER OR PUT THE SAUCER ON LIVE TV!

MY TEMPORARY AREA 51 SITE IS ftp://ftp.windward.net/incoming/ar51.html
CHECK IT OUT WHEN IT IS DONE!

GREER ON RADIO, MAY 17

Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 06:42:05 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: CSETI's Dr. Steven Greer on Radio, Saturday 17th
From: "A.J. Craddock" <webmaster@cseti.org>

CSETI's Dr. Steven Greer will be appearing on the Radio Show "Edge of
Reality", Saturday night (17th) 8-11pm EST to discuss CSETI's April 9th
Congressional briefings in Washington, DC regarding the UFO/ETI coverup.

Call 1-800-825-5188 to listen to the show directly, which is on the Sony
Radio Network, or to find out details regarding local listings.

You can also check Website http://205.245.81.219/edge.htm or
http://www.swnetworks.com

TRW NEVADA CONTRACT

[Regarding an earlier TRW job offer posting.]

From: Tom Mokate <mokate@local.net>
Subject: TRW Site Security Manager
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 11:23:35 -0700

The really big contract and the one that has hundereds of TRW employees
working on is Nuke Trash Mountain [Yucca Mtn].

I am sure that this is what the security is for.