Jarod & the "feel good boys"

From: BaDge
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 08:08:15 -0800
Subject: Jarod & the "feel good boys"

I have a question regarding the show on TLC about Area51, and I hope it is
considered on topic. If not, my apologies.

Did anyone catch the show? In one scene, 'Jarod' is talking about meeting
the EBE, but he calls them "the feeling good" boys or something.

Did anyone note this, and is there any explanation of what he is talking
about, or why he calls them that?

I've read through the files on Glen's site regarding Jarod, and didn't see
anything related to this.