Re: Mysterious pissed off person at Nellis Air Show

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 08:36:43 -0800
Subject: Re: Mysterious pissed off person at Nellis Air Show

mpoirier@cruzio.com writes:

>Glenn, OK, what's the TRUTH behind this post to the list?? I didn't see
>this booth at the show.... but of course I didn't buy anything except
>food. Were the Travis' there, or Chuckie??

There was indeed a Rachel booth at the Nellis show.  It was operated jointly
by the Quik Pick convenience store and the Close Encounters T-shirt shop.
In addition to their own merchandise, they sold most of the Area 51
merchandise from my catalog -- out Area 51 hat, patch, T-shirt, as well as
the Area 51 Viewers Guide and our new satellite image poster of the Groom
Lake base.

The irony wasn't lost on me -- selling Area 51 merchandise directly at the
Air Force 50th Anniversary Air Show -- but I was a passive party in this.
I simply sold my merchandise wholesale to another dealer, who I understand
did quite well with it.

This is not the first time our merchandise has been sold on military
property.  I believe the Area 51 patch and hat are still being sold at a
military memorabilia shop inside the Pentagon building in Washington.
(At the subway entrance.)

Glenn

|    GLENN CAMPBELL - Government Disinformation Agent     |
|             "Who does he really work for?"              |
| Area 51 Research Center            campbell@ufomind.com |
| Las Vegas Annex                  http://www.ufomind.com |