UFO Truth Finally Revealed say Raelians [off-topic loon]

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 19:26:30 -0800
Subject: UFO Truth Finally Revealed say Raelians [off-topic loon]

Where Do We Come From?  Who Are We?  Where Are We Headed?

NEW YORK, May 21 /PRNewswire/ -- The following was released today
by the U.S. Raelian Movement:

65 million Americans claim they have seen UF0s.  Aboard those
vessels are living beings like ourselves, who have been visiting
us since the beginning of times.  These travelers from space are
called "Elohim" in the original Bible, a word which means "Those
who came from the sky.

"They created us in a laboratory, thanks to a perfect mastery of
genetic engineering (DNA).  Through the ages, they have helped us
by sending us their prophets (messengers).  We are now living in
the age of Apocalypse (revelation), and they have sent us their
last messenger, "Rael".

Rael has a mission to reveal to the entire world the truth about
our origins, and to build an embassy where our creators will
return and hand down to us their scientific heritage as well as
the secret of eternal life: cloning.

Rael's book "The Message Given To Me By Extra-Terrestrials" is a
world best-seller, translated into 22 languages.  The Raelian
Movement has 35,000 members in 84 countries.

For the first time in New York city, Rael, the only contactee
with a message for humanity, will be giving a conference to
explain his fantastic experience, at:

The New Yorker Hotel
Grand Ballroom
481 8th Avenue New York City
May 28, 1997 at 7:30 p.m.

SOURCE  U.S. Raelian Movement

05/21/97 09:37 EDT http://www.prnewswire.com

[For more on Rael and his earlier press conference in Las Vegas:
www.ufomind.com/ufo/people/v/vorilhon/ --GC]