Campbell defends UFO cover-up on Learning Channel [a.c.a51]

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 13:28:12 -0800
Subject: Campbell defends UFO cover-up on Learning Channel [a.c.a51]

[From alt.conspiracy.area51 via akazero@pe.net]

From: bombthrowr@aol.com (Bombthrowr)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.area51
Subject: Campbell defends UFO cover-up on The Learning Channel
Date: 29 May 1997 15:15:01 GMT

On a recent Learning Channel program called "Alien Secrets:  Area 51",
which was broadcast last Saturday, May 24, Mr. Campbell defended the
government's cover-up of UFO information.  I was somewhat stunned as I
listened to his comments.  What a fucking elitist argument that he
propounded!  It's people like him who undermine democracy and perpetuate
an uninformed populace.

Some time ago I responded to a post by him regarding the air transport of
area 51 workers in and out of the facility.  I e-mailed him about possibly
finding out who some of these people are and approaching them to inquire
about the possibility of an alien skunkworks there.  No response.  Guess
it might have not fit his government agenda...