Discovery Area 51 show now Dec. 14, not Nov. 2

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 21:55:52 -0800

From: [withheld]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 18:28:16 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Discovery Area 51 is on Dec. 14, not Nov. 2

I checked with Termite Arts, the former employer of Scott Coburn who
filmed the new Area 51 documentary.  They say the air date has been
changed, apparently to avoid stiff competition.  Running this Sunday
at 9 p.m. would pit them against the season premiere for the X-Files.

They say the new air date is Sunday, Dec. 14, 10 p.m.

You may want to record at the previous time anyway, but expect to get
something on the Phoenix UFOs.  It is being shown as a part of
"Discovery Sunday".  Air times are apparently...

Nov 2,  1:00 am

Nov 2,  9:00 pm

Nov 9,  4:00 pm

The times are Pacific AND Eastern.