Sherman's "Project Preserve Destiny" now available

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 16:36:33 -0800
Dan Sherman's new book has just arrived at the Research Center.

Our catalog synopsis...

ABOVE BLACK: PROJECT PRESERVE DESTINY

"Insider Account of Alien Contact and Government Cover-up." One of the
most interesting insider accounts yet published about government alien
projects. Dan Sherman claims he was trained by the National Security
Agency to psychically communicate with aliens. As far out as this
scenario sounds, it comes across in this book as quite reasonable.
Sherman sticks to the facts of his experience: While in the Air Force,
he was assigned to a routine training program at the NSA's Fort Meade
headquarters. As soon as he arrived, he was told that he would take
part in a second, more secret training program. He would learn to
"activate" an ability already within him: the power to communicate
with aliens. The story is marked by great restraint and little
speculation, and there seem to be plenty of leads to check out. If you
like puzzles, this book is highly recommended.

For more, see catalog entry at http://www.ufomind.com/catalog/p/ppd/

Secure ordering and a new on-line shopping cart are now in place.

Available from the Research Center for $18.00 plus $4.00 postage.

Area 51 Research Center
PO Box 448
Rachel, NV 89001
702-729-2648

I just read the book last night and will post a complete review to
this mailing list in a couple of days. --GC

|       U F O M I N D  -  M O T H E R S H I P                      |
|  "World's Largest and Best Organized UFO Website"         *      |
|       GLENN CAMPBELL - Moderator & Webmaster            *****    |
| Area 51 Research Center       campbell@ufomind.com    *********  |
| Las Vegas Annex             http://www.ufomind.com               |

This page: http://www.aliensonearth.com/area51/list/1997/nov/a01-002.shtml   (10/21/14 21:34)