Lazar on "Inside Drag Racing" tomorrow?

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 13:56:20 -0800

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 18:46:29 -0800
From: Chris Terraneau <crt99@pacbell.net>
To: iufo@world.std.com
Subject: Re: IUFO: Fwd: Lazar on ESPN2 Saturday

->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List

Danny Cox wrote:

> For those interested, Bob Lazar is going to be on ESPN2 on a show
> called
> "Inside Drag Racing" this Saturday. From what the promo stated, drag
> racer Don Garlits is a close friend of Lazar's and asked him to come on
> the show and talk about UFOs.
> Seems kind of strange for a show on drag racing.

No telling what a little element 115 would do for the Indy 500...  :)

But seriously, Bob Lazar has built a few jet-powered cars, including
modifying an old Honda Civic with a jet from a Chinook helicopter.

Chris

-> Send "subscribe   iufo " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Chris Terraneau <crt99@pacbell.net>

This page: http://www.aliensonearth.com/area51/list/1997/nov/a14-002.shtml   (11/18/17 18:23)