Re: Katharina Wilson's response to DR#38 on Sherman

From: "Dan Sherman" <ppd@earthworld.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:38:57 -0800

Katharina,

I enjoy this on-going discussion of my book. I must correct you
on one item, however.

I did not use the computers to communicate with the aliens. I was
trained to uncover my intuitive abilities on a computer but when
I acutally communicated with the aliens, I was not using a
computer at all. I only used the computer to type in the
information I was receiving from them.  In the event of a total
EM failure, I could have just as easily "translated" the
communications verbally, using no computer. I hope that
clarification helps.

Regards...
Dan Sherman
Author of "ABOVE BLACK - Project Preserve Destiny,
Insider Account of Alien Contact and Government
Cover-Up."
http://www.aboveblack.com
mailto:ppd@earthworld.com

This page: http://www.aliensonearth.com/area51/list/1997/nov/a18-001.shtml   (11/17/17 14:16)