Rachel Cover Story in Las Vegas "City Life"

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 16:45:02 -0800

From: [withheld by request]
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 12:15:03 +0000
Subject: City Life....

The November 13-19, 1997 edition of "City Life - News and Culture
in Las Vegas" (free). Has the most wonderful photo on the cover;
a "gray" alien reading Mr. Darlington's book -- "campy" would be
an understatement... [this is the periodical I thought was titled
"Alien Nation", that's just the headline.]

Inside, on page 12, it gets better.  Although the story is light
on coverage of Mr. Darlington's work, it does cover the basic
Nevada UFO culture quite well -- and get this:  Without a single
mention of Huff or Lazar!!! (Hmmm, now how could that have
happened??)

Second to the cover photo, the next best is the one of our leader
on page 13.  This is not the usual grinning, animated, Campbell.
But a dark and mysterious, very somber looking Campbell (kids
will do that to you...). Mr. Campbell comes off as a very
down-to-earth researcher, if not the worlds' authority on the
paranormal....

The newspaper was available last week at convenience stores in
Las Vegas. If it's off the newsstands now, you can call them at:
(702) 871-6780.

Index: 1997 Articles About Area 51 Index: Glenn Campbell

This page: http://www.aliensonearth.com/area51/list/1997/nov/a18-007.shtml   (11/17/17 14:20)