Colonel Steve Wilson is Dead!

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 19:39:28 -0800

Sad news, troopers.  "Colonel Steve Wilson" is dead...

Again.

This notice now appears on the Skywatch site at
http://members.aol.com/starmanbh/swi.htm

                    SKYWATCH INTERNATIONAL
               OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

             THE FIRST ANNUAL SKYWATCH CONFERENCE
               ON NOVEMBER 15th and 16th, 1997
              was a success in Phoenix, Arizona

                       Skywatch Links

On November 22, 1997 we were notified that the Founder of
Skywatch International, Colonel Steve Wilson passed away from
cancer.  We are awaiting further words that he has directed to us
and we will post here in the future.  Skywatch is currently being
re-organized and will continue.

Bummer.  I didn't know that cancer could act so fast.  It is
a shame he passed away before anyone got to know him. (But
it's good to know his conference was a success even without him.)

Where did he die?  What funeral home is handling the arrangements?
I want to send flowers.

Isn't this spooky: November 22 is the same day JFK was shot in 1963.
Could it be another conspiracy? We ought demand a full investigation
into the circumstances surrounding the Colonel's death.  No more
cover-ups!

Glenn

[Thanks to tip from various readers]

| Submissions to: <area51@lists.best.com>
|
| RELEVANCE OF THIS MESSAGE: UFO Personalities

Index: Steve Wilson

This page: http://www.aliensonearth.com/area51/list/1997/nov/a23-002.shtml   (11/21/17 10:52)