Skunk Works Mailing List archive created

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 09:30:26 -0800

Below is subscription information for the Skunk Works Mailing
List, which covers past and present secret aircraft including
the U-2, SR-71, etc.

You don't need to subscribe, though, because I have just
created a web archive for it.

See the latest messsages at
http://www.ufomind.com/military/aircraft/skunkworks/mailing/

I will probably retain the latest 1000 messages from this list.

Glenn

------------------

From: PattonP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 21:26:02 -0500 (EST)

From the list:

"To subscribe to skunk-works-digest, send the command:

    subscribe

in the body of a message to "skunk-works-digest-request@netwrx1.com".
If you want to subscribe something other than the account the mail is
coming from, such as a local redistribution list, then append that address
to the "subscribe" command; for example, to subscribe "local-skunk-works":

    subscribe local-skunk-works@your.domain.net

To unsubscribe, send mail to the same address, with the command:

        unsubscribe

in the body.

Administrative requests, problems, and other non-list mail can be sent
to georgek@netwrx1.com.

A non-digest (direct mail) version of this list is also available; to
subscribe to that instead, replace all instances of "skunk-works-digest"
in the commands above with "skunk-works".

Back issues are available for viewing by a www interface located at:
http://www.netwrx1.com/skunk-works

If you have any questions or problems please contact me at:

georgek@netwrx1.com

Thanks,

George R. Kasica
Listowner"