Re: Colonel Steve Wilson is Dead!

From: dpatch <dogpatch@advnet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:31:31 -0800

At 07:39 PM 11/23/97 -0800, Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas wrote:

>Sad news, troopers.  "Colonel Steve Wilson" is dead...
>
>Again.

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the notification.

I don't think you operators of the other email lists can
appreciate or understand the strange and deep affection
we Skywatchers had for our admittedly strange Colonel.

Be he hypothetical, a liar, or whatever, we loved this
unique crusty personality whom we knew only thru this
terse and sometimes shocking Notes.  I personally admired
his determination to provide a forum for segments of the
UFO community that have been laughed off some of the
other lists, "..as long as they follow the rules."

Checking for email will never be quite the same.  I think a
word of condolence to us sad Skywatch listers is in order.

martha

[From the moderator: Yes, but is he really dead?  How does
anyone know?  Where did the information come from?

I just want to know which funeral home to send flowers to.]

| Submissions to: <area51@lists.best.com>
|
| RELEVANCE OF THIS MESSAGE: Reply to previous

Index: Steve Wilson

This page: http://www.aliensonearth.com/area51/list/1997/nov/a25-001.shtml   (11/18/17 18:23)