Col. Wilson and his missing Medal of Honor

From: jan@cyberzone.net (Jan Aldrich)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:40:29 -0800

>From:rich.boylan@24stex.com
>
>Dear Gutless Afraid-To-Give-Your Cryptonym,

[snip]

>Typical of your disinformation "art" are the elements of your
>diatribe: no details, no documentation, no personal credibility
>on your part, not even the guts to post your true identity.
>Evidently the UFO Cover-Up has become so unravelled, that the
>stupid disinformation peddlers still "working the circuit" are
>afraid to furnish us even the phoney pseudonyms they used to go
>by, and have to resort to "anonymous".
>
>By way of contrast, even though dying of cancer, Colonel Steve
>Wilson has taken the time to send me his DD-214 discharge
>document, showing he is who he says he is, and was stationed
>where he said he was.

[snip]

Greetings,

Colonel Wilson said he had won the Air Medal of Honor.
However, on the Medal of Honor website there is no Steven
Wilson listed.  Since Dr. Boylan has Colonel Wilson's DD-214,
I am sure he shares my concern that war veterans get their
proper due.  Why not post this so we can write the Department
of Defense and Department of the Air Force and demand that
they correct the slight given to a man who has won the highest
military honor the nation can be bestow?  So let us have this
material  that we may assure that the military makes the
necessary corrections on the Medal of Honor website?

Thank you.

--
Jan Aldrich
Project 1947

| Submissions to: <area51@lists.best.com>
|
| RELEVANCE OF THIS MESSAGE: Response to previous

Index: Steve Wilson

This page: http://www.aliensonearth.com/area51/list/1997/nov/a26-001.shtml   (11/18/17 18:25)