Subj:  Digest area51.v001.n004
Date:  Mon, Sep 9, 1996 7:57 AM PDT
From:  area51-errors@lists.best.com
Sender:	area51-errors@lists.best.com
To:	area51@lists.best.com

-------------- BEGIN area51.v001.n004 --------------

    001 - campbell@ufomind.com (Gle - TV ALert - Rachel on MSNBC Tonight, 7 & 11 ET
    002 - jedininja@juno.com (TOM T - Re: AREA 51: Fast Train to Groom Lake
    003 - jedininja@juno.com (TOM T - Re: AREA 51: Groom Lake Runway History?
    004 - Dave B (bethland@ix.netco - Re: AREA 51: Groom Lake Runway History?
    005 - campbell@ufomind.com (Gl - "The Straight Dope" on Bob Lazar

--------------- MESSAGE area51.v001.n004.1 ---------------

From: campbell@ufomind.com (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
Subject: TV ALert - Rachel on MSNBC Tonight, 7 & 11 ET
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 06:51:37 -0700

A segment on Rachel, NV, may appear on the MSNBC cable network tonight
(Saturday) at 7 and 11, Eastern Time.  (If not tonight, then probably a
future Saturday.)  This is the premiere show of "Edgewise."

No revelations expected.  The only thing different about this show is
that they have no narrator or correspondent; they just let people talk.

Also in the pipeline:  A Rachel Segment in "Strange Universe," a
_daily_ paranormal and strange-stuff show, has just completed filming.
No air date set, but the show premieres next week.

I'm surprised the crews keep coming.  The Area 51 story is should
have come to the end of its run long ago.

MSNBC is at http://www.msnbc.com/Onair/default.asp

Glenn

--------------- MESSAGE area51.v001.n004.2 ---------------