The page below has been permenently FROZEN as of January 2000.
Due to resource limitations,
this section of our website is no longer maintained,
so some links may not work and some information may be out of date.
We have retained this page for archive reference only,
and we cannot vouch for its accuracy.
Broken links will not be repaired,
and minor errors will not be corrected.
You are responsible for independently verifying any information you may find here.
Area 51 Photos
Photographs, drawings and images relating to Groom lake and vicinity.
See new link section below for latest additions.
Images stored on this server
Area 51-related images on this server. Generates a long list (300+)
gifs and jpgs stored in the Area 51 directories on the UFOMIND server,
with links to each.
- Satellite & Aerial Photos
- Land Photos
- Declassified Satellite Intelligence Photos - Index and ordering information from USGS.
- Obtaining Satellite Imagery: Books & Addresses+ - A message on Area 51 Mailing list.
- John Misage's Little Alien and Black Mailbox pictures - From an interview with Pat Travis.
- Satellite images of Area 51+ - Area 51 Mailing list posting providing 3 URLs for on-line images.
- Ufomind Links Page for UFO Photographs+ - Not specifically related to Area 51
- Photos of saucer sign on "ET Highway" - Black and white. (18k)
- Photo - Source: UFOLOOC (Web Site) <3/9/97 #6>
- Las Vegas Review-Journal Area 51 Photo Gallery - Photos of Area 51 and E.T. Highway that have run in the newspaper. (11 photos)
- Photo - Official <3/25/97 #7>
- Groom Lake Desert Bat - QTVR Panoramic movie of B-2 in flight over Groom Lake. Requires QuickTime and QTVR extentions and plug-ins, links for which can be found on page. (1,000k)
- Graphic - By Larry Lowe - Published: 4/1/97 - Source: Air&Space Magazine Website (Web Site) <4/7/97 #8>
- *Skunkworks Mailing List Area 51 Archive - Including border signs, Bob Lazar, satellite images. (FTP) (12 photos)
- Photo <8/4/97 #11>
- A private plane parked in front of the Little A'Le'Inn+ - In Rachel, after having landed on the highway in 1997. (50k)
- Photo - By [Forgotten] - Published: 7/97 <8/7/97 #13>
- Brian Purcell's Photos
- Published: 7/29/97 <8/7/97 #12>
- Area 51, Roswell, Aliens, etc. - Includes a few Area 51 pictures
- Photo - By Adam L. <8/24/97 #15>
- Quicktime VR Movie of B-2 over Groom Lake - "The Groom Lake Desert Bat"
- Graphic <9/25/97 #16>
"This QTVR Object movie depicts a B-2 on a training mission overflying the
Area 51 facility at Groom Lake, Nevada."
- Area 51 satellite mosaic available on-line (26 lines)
- Message - Published: 11/11/97 - Source: Area 51 (Mailing List) [Posted by Bill Swearingen] <11/11/97 #17>
- Kremor's photos of Area 51 & surroundings - Images copied from other websites. (5 pages)
- Photo - Minor interest <12/5/97 #18>
- Satellite Image Strip of Portions of Papoose Range - From official army site. Periphery of Groom facility is visible.
- Photo - By U.S. Army <11/9/97 #19>
- Pyewacket Takes a Trip - Trip photos of Rachel, Area 51, Meteor Crater, VLA, Roswell, Carlsbad Caverns (8 pages)
- Photo - By Pyewacket - Published: 10/21/97 <1/17/98 #20>
Including photos of Rachel, Nevada, the "Black" mailbox, the Border of Area 51,
Cammo Dudes, "hidden" cameras, Roswell, the Very Large Array,
Meteor Crater, Carlsbad Caverns
- Extraterrestrial Highway Photo Tour - A photo tour of Extraterrestrial Highway 375 in Nevada. The tour starts at the east end on Highway 93 and travels the ET Highway, through Rachel, to the west end where it meets Highway 6. (15 photos)
- Photo - Alamo, NV, US <3/28/98 #22>
- *Area 51 Panorama from Tikaboo Peak+ - Very wide photo, taken from 25 miles to the east. 3558 x 239 pixels. Black & white. (175k)
- Photo - By © firstname.lastname@example.org - Published: 4/97 <12/12/99 #23>
See "www.desertsecrets.com/tik2.html" for an improved version of this panorama with labels. See "www.desertsecrets.com/phototips.html" for an explanation of the techniques used to create this panorama.
- Radioman's Visit to AREA 51 - A recent visit to AREA 51 on 4/20/98 with 16 photos / commentary (30k)
- News article - Supportive - By radioman - Published: 4/98 - Source <4/30/98 #26>
- Nellis Range Unmanned Aerial Vehicle PHOTO (1 photos)
- Photo - Huh? - Source: (Organization) <7/3/98 #27>
- Kris's Area 51 Photos - Various photos or Rachel, black helicopter, warning signs, etc. from the People's Rally at Area 51 on June 6, 1998.
- Photo <7/20/98 #28>
- Area 51 Photographs and Satellite Pictures - Some pretty cool pictures of Area 51 along with some Satellit photos, also there's some great history about Area 51, and tons of great information. (5 pages)
- By htmlgeek - Source: Black Government Cover-Ups - Los Angelos, CA, US <5/24/99 #29>
- More than 50 Area 51 photos - Plenty of images to keep you entertained (50+)
- Radeoaktv's Area 51 Command Post - The Area 51 Rally web page with pictures
- Area 51 Images - 20 images : includes satellite images, warning signposts and panoramic views
- Photo - Supportive <4/21/99 #32>
- The Ultimate Page To The Unexplained - Area 51 Section - Great Site With Lots Of Information And Photographs Previously Never Released On The Internet Before... Follow The Links To The AREA 51 PHOTOGRAPH Page, And Check It Out!
- By DJBeirne@home.com - Source: Area 51 <7/24/99 #33>
- The most detailed panorama of Area 51 available online - Very wide composite of color photos made in 1995 from the now restricted Freedom Ridge. 7671 x 511 pixels. (248k)
- Photo - By email@example.com/Clark's raw scans - Published: 5/11/99 <11/16/99 #34>
This page has been frozen.
New links are not allowed and broken links will not be repaired
"Webmaster's Choice" - an item that the Ufomind webmaster (GC)
rates as particularly useful, interesting or notable (without any guarantee of accuracy).
+indicates documents stored on this server.
This page has been frozen.
New comments are not allowed.
Original Text Copyrighted © 1994-99
PO Box 30303, Las Vegas, NV 89173
Note: The above page has been frozen as of Jan. 1, 2000.
It is retained only for archive purposes. Broken links will not be repaired and
some information may be out of date.
The former webmaster, Glenn Campbell, is still active at
or @BadDalaiLama on Twitter